Are you ready for a Food O? I mean, really ready? This is so good. I do not want to be in the kitchen all day when the weather breaks so I now look for meals that cook themselves with a little TLC. This pulled pork recipe is to live for and you will have leftovers for days and to freeze.
- You will need one pork roast (butt or shoulder)
- Seasoning to taste (salt and pepper will do)
- A small onion sliced in half
- A cup of brandy or brown liquor
- A cup of ginger ale
- Throw it all in the crock pot on slow cook. Pull it apart after the 3rd hour and drizzle with some bar b sauce. Remove the onion for the remainder of the cook.
- Add a slide of slaw if you like or some homemade potato chips.
- Mount it on your favorite bread and…
View original post 5 more words