Okay, by now you all should know I love to cook and entertain and this recipe is simple and always a hit.
You will need:
- A loaf of french bread (pre-sliced)
- Diced avocado
- Diced shrimp, crab and lobster lightly tossed in olive oil (cook for about 2 minutes)
- Diced pineapple and mango
- Toss in a bowl with a a drizzle of olive oil seasoned with basil and thyme and a pinch of salt
- You can add diced cucumber if you like
- Toss and layer on toasted french bread
- Shave some Parmesan cheese (real cheese not that stuff in the container)
OH MY GODness!
Enjoy with a glass of white wine and a good book!
Next week….Lobster Bites!
-Recipes Auspicious Living Magazine